Friday, May 28, 2010

Heather Pink Interview II

Luke Ford says:

For the past 18 months, Heather has been dating New York nightclub owner, film producer and real estate investor Noel Ashman.

Heather works as an event promoter and Manhattan socialite.

Wednesday afternoon, we talk by phone about her life after college.

Heather, who lives in Manhattan: “I took a job working for a politician in Palm Beach County. I got fired because his wife didn’t like me. I had just gotten an apartment. I had spent all this money. I had bills. I was looking through the paper. This was before there were a lot of jobs on the internet. There was an ad for dancers, make $500 or $5,000 a week. I figured I would take that job until something else came up.

“The next thing I knew, I was traveling. I was in it for years. I was working at the Gold Club in Atlanta.

“I didn’t stay there long. I wasn’t jaded by life enough to do that. The dances there were $10 and they charged you $300 a night to work there.

Read On



No comments: